Words I Like the Sound Of
- •GregariousAdjective: Enjoying the company of other people.
- •PugnaciousAdjective: Showing a readiness or desire to fight or argue
- •OstentatiousAdjective: Intended to impress people or attract their admiration, in a way that you think is extreme and unnecessary.
- •IneffableAdjective: Too great to be expressed in words.
- •EpochNoun: A particular period of time in host or in someone's life.
- •LimerenceNoun: The state of being infatuated with another person.
- •EtherealAdjective: Extremely delicate, light, not of this world.
- •EloquenceNoun: The art of using language in an apt, fluent way