Shameful Favorite Movies
I have watched each of these movies dozens of times despite knowing they are not very good. But, you know, love who you love.
- •DiggstownInside how weird a movie had to be for James Woods to be the good guy.
- •Grandma's BoySometimes I just like laughing at pot jokes.
- •Running ScaredBilly Crystal. Gregory Hines. I thought the guy who wrote the Fletch books wrote this movie, but I guess he wrote a different movie with the same name.
- •The A-TeamSometimes I just like stuff blowing up.
- •Semi-ProWoody Harrelson makes this movie, but the real star is the absurdist script.
- •FletchThis might be why I became a journalist.
- •Blast From The PastLook, I don't know, man.
- •UHFPainful to watch now, but I loved it as a kid.
- •Kids In The Hall Brain CandyNo apologies. This movie is weird and I love it and I always will.