MY FAVORITE THINGS FROM 2015
2015 was far from my favorite year, but there are some good things that happened and things I experienced that were great. This list is not in order.
- •Daredevil (Netflix)This. Was. Excellent. I cannot wait for season 2. 💜 Charlie Cox!
- •I finally caught up on the two main book series I readThe first half of the year was very slow reading wise. I just couldn't get into it. Then I went crazy with reading The Bones series by Kathy Reichs and the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. I'm finally on the newest book from each series.
- •I applied to collegeEven though I'm not starting until 2016, I made the leap and applied to Thomas Edison State College. They are currently evaluating my previous transcripts so I know what classes I still need to take.
- •The Man In The High Castle (Amazon Prime)I knew nothing about this 1962 novel, but the tv show is great. I kept needing to know what happens next.
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensI have yet to speak publicly on this movie, but lets just say that I cried about 5 times during it and my sister said I was shaking during it. I can't wait to see it again in a couple days. Most enjoyable movie I've seen in years.