SWITCHING TO IPHONE: PROS
- •Speaker placementThe speaker on my Samsung Galaxy S4 was on the back of the phone. If I laid my phone face up the speaker was muffled. iPhone's speaker placement at the bottom of the phone is much better.
- •iMessageI love that little "delivered" message, the read receipts, and the blue bubbles. I also like that my mom responds to more texts now that she gets my messages on her iPad too.
- •CameraIt's just better, but that could be because it's a newer phone. My old camera was great too.
- •Speaker qualityI don't have specific notes on this, but the speaker is just better than my old phone. It's very noticeable while listening to podcasts.
- •Apple PaySo far I've used it once and it was the quickest purchase I've ever made. I just wish my supermarket www accepting it.
- •Wallet appLove this for Starbucks gift card! It pops up when I'm close by to my favorite stores.
- •Vibration noise levelThe vibration level on my android was so loud I had to turn my phone on completely silent at work. Now I can keep it on vibrate.
- •iPhone only appsSome apps like this one is iPhone only. There are just more apps in general.