COOL THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
All I can hope for now is that I can pay for my Mcdonalds in hugs
- •The lady at the coffee shop I go to before my 8 am class remembered my usual order of an iced latteNo matter how cold it is outside, I will always get an iced latte.
- •I found $40 on the ground of my lectureMade my 8 am a LOT better.
- •I won some Google hair ties (they like to call them "wristbands" to be gender neutral) at an info session.I'm big on free swag and I happened to need more hair ties, so this was kinda awesome.
- •The Trader Joe's line to check out started by the dairy fridges and NOT out the door. Total wait time: 10 minutes and NOT an hour. This is 💯 x 10000
- •The Cherry Coke jello I made last night actually tasted fizzy like cherry coke.