MY EXPERIENCE ON THE VIETNAMESE BUS FROM LA
Then again I paid $40 for this
- •I got the row to myself (two seats)
- •They gave me a free banh mi and it's delicious
- •They have outlets on the bus.
- •They have free wifi.
- •They aren't blasting Thuy Nga Paris by Night on the TV like I had expected them to.It is a 5 hour long Vietnamese concert tape full of cheesy choreography and an hour long comedy skit in the middle of it. @TT and I watched a lot of this shit at many family dinners.
- •A Vietnamese man put his foot on my arm rest and I lost my appetite eating my delicious banh mi. I'm crying.
- •I asked him to move it and he moved it only slightly off my arm rest.
- •I said "EXCUSE ME" and he looked at me, his foot still on my arm rest.
- •I look to his wife who shoots me back a glare. Also, her foot is hanging on the other side of the chair in the corner.
- •After 2 seconds she smiles and I assume this is also said with sarcasm, goes, "sorry ☺️".
- •At least I'll be home in a couple of hours.