THINGS I SEE ON MY WAY TO CLASS
I go to NYU so this is more like things I see in New York, particularly in the East Village
- •This ridiculous line just to get inside the Trader Joe's, which is next door to my building.
- •Brown hunks of ice/snow/sludge on the street EVERYWHERE
- •Huge chunk of ice that accumulates in front of Stern that is like, 20 feet long and a few inches/a foot tall
- •Stern during a snow storm last week with more snow accumulating on top of the mound and just snow everywhere in front of stern making the walkway super slippery
- •My lovely roommates. We call ourselves sk8ers as noted by @rebecca 's sk8er hand sign
- •When I get food from the dining hall and I see that they sell literally sliced avocado in a sushi container for $5 ...
- •Lady and jelly fish on 9th and 4th ave
- •This man who always stands in front of our library with the sign that reads "GOOGLE IT JEWS INFILTRATE CHINA"
- •Sometimes I see Washington Square Park, or as the freshmen like to call it, "wah-squa-pa"
- •When I'm leaving for class or coming home from class and I see my roommate sleeping like this
- •This water heater can looking thing on 13th and 4th ave with people holding hands in a circle. Always makes me go ☺️
- •Trash everywhere. Basically what you see everywhere in New York