THINGS I BOUGHT FROM THE GALLEY ON MONDAY
It was Monday ok it was hard
- •8:30 am: a poppyseed bagel with cream cheeseVery reasonable purchase I needed breakfast and I told myself I would work. I did not work.
- •10:15am: cranberry chocolate muffinChocolate in a muffin tho....
- •1:00pm: davis grilled cheeseDuh why would I eat boiled eggs at home when I could eat a galley grilled cheese
- •1:00pm: two chocolate macaroonsONLY ONE DOLLA EACH AND INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS
- •3:15pm: pumpkin muffinA good pick-me-up before my second longest class and second-last class of the day
- •6:25pm: wished that the galley was open so that I could buy tea/snax to sit through my three hour course on Heidegger #fun