BEST PODCASTS IMO
- •RadiolabSciency stuff made into great narratives. The most interesting podcast hands down. Only downside is that it only comes out once a month. Plus my friend Walter was on an episode.
- •SerialSeason 1 only. Season 2 still has to prove itself to me.
- •Stuff You Should KnowLiterally anything you want to know about: hiccups, the Donner party, AIDS, platypus....plus hosts Josh and Chuck have a delightfully weird dynamic.
- •NPR Morning Edition
- •My Sexy PodcastSabrina Jalees is a funny babe. Downside: it's on a hiatus since Jalees moved to LA to write for a new show but there are still plenty of episodes to catch up on.
- •NPR Hourly News PodcastShort. Sweet. To the point. Several editions throughout the day.
- •Hidden BrainIt's like a Malcolm Gladwell book IRL.
- •This American Life