RULES FOR RIDING IN MY TRAIN CAR
- •Don't speak except to say "excuse me" or "thank you" especially not to me.
- •Don't move too much
- •Don't smell to strongly of anything— including but not limited to perfume, alcohol, cigarettes, pee.
- •None of your bodily fluids should leave your body during the commute. If you sneeze or cough and are over the age of 18 months, you should cover your mouth.
- •If you are listening to music, use headphones. Only you should be able to hear your music.
- •Turn your sound off if you are texting with someone.
- •Don't just stand in front of the door or an empty seat during rush hour. Move so people can enter/exit and sit
- •If you are a Cubs fan or a teenager just accept that you are the worst.