- •That moment on the HGTV show when the owners DO NOT like the remodel and start crying- the sad crying. I know I sound like a terrible person for saying this but I find that so funny.
- •Running late on the weekends, since I have to be on time during the week.
- •Unfollowing people on social media, so I can still be friends with them but don't have to see any of their posts
- •People watching and/or eavesdropping in public transit or public spaces.
- •When people mix metaphors or idioms (e.g. "I'm not going to open that bag of worms.")
- •Pretending I'm going to accept advice or a reading/watching/listening recommendation, while knowing full well I never intend to do anything with the information.