THINGS MY CAR HAS GIVEN ME
Happy 200,000 miles bb
- •Drove me to Pittsburgh during my first year of college.Don't know how I would have made it through that year without visiting Jess-muffin. Pittsburgh was a light and I felt so comfortable and happy in the car.
- •Has taken me to the Virginia mountains and back upwards of 50 timesBless it
- •A way to get to therapy in college!Chapel hill carrboro buses are great, but not THAT great
- •NASHVILLEI don't know why blanche and I went to Nashville before we turned 21 but it wasn't all bad
- •Oral history research tripsBecause I was lucky enough to have my car in school, I once spontaneously drove to Asheville to do an oral history and it was so fantastic.
- •A lot of Dixie chicks memories
- •A sanctuarySee: my church, an A+ song by Maren Morris
- •Quality time w friends.Some of the best conversations happen in the car 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- •SafetyThank you for protecting me during a car crash! And never breaking down even though I take minimal care of you! I'll do better I promise!