THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS SO FAR TODAY
It's 8:00 a.m.
- •Am I still sick?I have had an ear infection, eye infection, and mystery allergic reaction this week. Last night I really thought I was in the clear but today I woke up with a bad sore throat. Is it possible this is a side effect of my prescription antibiotics or steroids? I am getting tired of quarantine.
- •Good morning, plants!!!!I got a new plant yesterday and felt a very deep joy when I saw it this morning. So green! So grateful
- •Whether or not 6:30 a.m. is an appropriate time to watch an episode of law and order svuIt's not
- •Should I put coconut oil in my smoothie?I'm trying to eat more healthy fats which will supposedly help me absorb more vitamin d (which I lack in excess). I am not enjoying the taste or texture of coconut oil in my smoothie.
- •Why does my coffee smell a little like popcorn?Seeking answers and explanations
- •Life would be better if I took off my t shirt and put on my robeSo I did it.
- •I am really excited to see my boss todayI have an amazing boss. We share most of the same taste in media and flowers except he likes the foo fighters which is hard for me to understand. I am excited to tell him about my new plants and leadership process ideas.
- •I love my jobIt's really great. It is probably the strangest job I'll ever have and I'm definitely overworked and underpaid but I love the students I work with and I feel useful and grateful almost all the damn time.
- •On resilienceIt has been a really hard week and I feel overwhelmed a lot these days. I feel more capable of handling it - handling it with grace - than I have in my whole life. The capacity for joy is running high.
- •Bless apple cider vinegar
- •I love morning