INCORRECT SUMMARIES OF TV SERIES
- •Full HouseA spinoff of the hit series "House," "Full House" follows Hugh Laurie as he tours the country eating at various Thai restaurants and throwing insults at the wait staff- Think Bar Rescue meets Diners Drive-Ins and Dives.
- •30 RockThis educational children's programming features a Sesame Street style skit show with various guest stars and short stories, But Instead of muppets, there are 30 characters who are all rocks with googly eyes
- •Sex in the CityJames Dean's reality show
- •The OfficeLow budget sexual harassment in the workplace video that shows Dateline level dramatic reenactments of real life workplace no-no's. Surprisingly the 3 part VHS tape was a hit and was picked up by CBS for a 20 episode premiere season.
- •Friday Night LightsThis Drama follows the life of a teenage Stage Manager who's Friday nights consist of setting up mics and working back stage for her hometown's youth theater house. She slowly evolves from an intellectual wallflower into a center stage hero.
- •Family FeudRomeo and Juliette spinoff that follows the descendants of Montagues and Capulets. The children are kept In the dark about the families history and meet in secret to Magic-Tree-House-style piece together the past.
- •Keeping up with the KardashiansDocumentary that investigates the Car-Dash-Ian's a gang of ruthless car jackers who run a muck in the streets of Philadelphia. (name changed in title for copyright laws) Shocking season finale concludes with a member of the gang coming forward for a tell all interview.
- •Shark TankReality TV stars are dangled over a shark tank and given third grade level trivia questions, the more you get right, the closer you get to safety. Loser gets dropped in the tank and eaten alive.
- •You're the WorstIntervention style reality show where friends and family confront a person about all of their failings and how they can be a better version of themselves.Suggested by @gwenllain