REASONS I'M NOT A FAN OF THE NEWSPAPER
Disclaimer: I love journalism and get that the paper is an American treasure and what-not but come on people!
- •It's too bigReading the newspaper is not as convenient as it looks in 60's films. Sitting tightly on a subway and someone opens up the damn paper .. There's no room for that!
- •Cover storiesOk I get that they need to show as many good stories on the cover as they can but I hate reading half of a cover story then being asked to flip to page A6 for the rest. Sometimes I do it, and it's usually not worth it. Just put the whole story in one place.
- •Endless leafletsI don't know how it's organized, I don't know why this page came out and where I need to put it back, I dropped them all and now they're everywhere. Please help
- •It's paperOk this is probably just me but the rough feel of the paper itself is deterring
- •It's hard to holdThe fact that it's not bound and is humongous and flimsy makes it impossible for me to read the newspaper anywhere but my kitchen table
- •It's hard to foldOk not so much anymore but when I was little I would read what I wanted to then attempt to fold it back up until I got frustrated and just shoved it back together