THINGS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR DURING THE WEEK
But are totally cool on a weekend
- •People walking slowlyYou might not have places to be but I do!
- •TV:( I miss watching Ellen at 4:00 everyday
- •Cleaning my roomIt's a weekend activity
- •Carving pumpkins / Holliday related activitiesThis made me really sad but I just didn't get around to it
- •Group projects that you do all the work forProject made for three but done by one. Tries to passively tell them I'm annoyed, they don't catch on.
- •Driving people places(My sister's friends and my neighbors) Please text your parents and not me. I am a very busy person
- •Watching movies in classI never watch movies in class because I'm constantly doing work for other classes. I actually feel like I'm being lazy when I sit and enjoy a movie
- •Last minute babysittingPlease text me AT LEAST four days in advance so that I can plan my life to leave room for your kids.
- •Parents not coming home when they say they will"Hey I'm actually not going to be home until 10:30 is that ok?" No, it is not. And this makes me wary of babysitting for you in the future
- •Busy workTeachers, don't give us busywork in the middle of the week. If something is not serving a purpose, we don't need it. And yes we can 100% tell what is busywork / what is valuable