TOPICS THAT I WOULD TAKE A COURSE ON
- •TaxonomyIt's so pleasingly organized that as a control freak I really appreciate the subject
- •GeographyI wish I had a map of the entire world in my brain to refer to
- •Art HeistsI don't know why but stolen art is really cool and I wish there were more movies about it
- •Modern conflictsNationally and globally I feel like I would benefit from class discussion about what's going on. This class should probably be mandatory.
- •Jail BreaksSimilar to art heists, these are just cool.
- •Native American HistoryThese people are underrated and I want to know how it was going before we got here and ruined it all.
- •Town HistoryMy town is pretty small but JFK came once so at least that's cool. Included in this course could be current town politics.
- •GovernmentBasically we get introductions to senate and house members along with the Secretary of State vp and other important government figures, then we follow bills the senate votes on or conflicts the president discusses and probably model government processes.
- •US Presidents and their dogsJoint course on dog species and presidents