80'S CHARACTERS THAT STILL CAUSE NIGHTMARES
List by a sensitive girl who grew up in the decade when they didn't care about a child's emotional well-being.
- •Teddy RuxpinLook at those eyes.
- •E.T.This was the first movie I saw in the theater at age 4. I should have gone to therapy for that. I couldn't even pull up a decent image of his face.
- •Willy WonkaLook at that creep. By the time he showed a friendly demeanor at the end it was too little too late for me. Thank heavens for Johnny Depp.
- •The entire cast from Return to OzExcept maybe that reindeer.
- •Lady Elaine FairchildFrom the Land of Make-Believe. For being such a nice guy, Mister Rogers really lost me on that one.
- •Falcor from Never Ending StoryI used to love him but now I get an uneasy feeling when I think of him. Someone talk me back into liking him, please!