A DATE NIGHT FOR THE BOOKS
My husband and I live the high life.
- •We were the last people out of Costco on Friday night.
- •We went in to pick some stuff up for a big party I'm helping organize.
- •We grabbed some food, since we always time our meals with our Costco visits.Pizza, of course. Pepperoni for me 😋, Supreme for him 😫.
- •We sat down and gabbed and ate, just in our own little world.
- •I ran to the restroom before we left.
- •I came out and we headed to the Exit.
- •An employee followed us, like a personal escort.
- •My husband said we were the last customers there.
- •"How do you know?" I asked.
- •"Because they just announced 'The last customers are leaving the store, unlock the door please.'"
- •As is to be expected from such an establishment, everyone was really nice, wishing us a good night.
- •Who knows how long we would've sat there chatting over pizza before they kicked us out, if ever?
- •I snapped a selfie of our rebellion.This is what an exciting life looks like.
- •We ❤️ Costco and always will.Sam's Club, what?