A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
I know you are wondering so here you go.
- •I'm adopted, y'all, born internationally, raised in America.
- •I'm an Instagram junkie. I tried Twitter but it scared me so I only use it to gain extra entry points in giveaways.
- •I still have a Netflix DVD account.
- •It took two years to get actual photos printed of my youngest. She is 2. Our walls thought she was merely a rumor. If they could talk, that's what would've said.
- •I looove books but rarely read them. And when I do I like to pull all-nighters to get through them. Maybe that's why I don't read books much. #epiphany
- •My kids are hilarious and I rely on them to make me laugh continuously throughout the day. And they do. Case in point: yesterday my oldest recited the Pledge of Allegiance as follows, "…indivisible, with puberty and justice for all."
- •I sing unabashedly while driving, until I get to a stop light. Then I play it cool.
- •I used to be an extrovert but now I'm an introvert. I don't know how that happened.
- •At 36, most of my friends who are also mothers to young children are years younger than me. For this reason I think I'd fit into the Hollywood mother scene quite well. The median mother age there is what, 40?
- •There are a lot of diet trends that I just can't support. Were it economically feasible, I like the idea of an all-organic food diet. But you'll never take my gluten!
- •It's taking all of my will to avoid Downton Abbey final series recaps.
- •I love being a mother. I have other jobs on the side, but being a mother is my most important work and my greatest joy and harder and more fulfilling than any other job I've had.