GOOD INTENTIONS THAT CAN ONLY END IN TEARS
The tears can be shed by any given party.
- •Cleaning the house when there's a 2 year old awake and running around
- •Putting a 2 year old down for a nap at 4 PM
- •Letting said 2 year old skip the nap completely so you can get more done
- •Asking your 2 year old to share a pack of fruit snacks with an older sibling
- •Cooking a [well-balanced] dinner you know your hungry kids don't particularly like
- •Letting my 2 year old do her advent calendar with chocolate presents inside when she really needed to just go to bed.Suggested by @stephaniehail