THE MEANING OF LIFE IN FIVE BULLET POINTS, ACCORDING TO ME
Inspired by @ListPrompts. What I've learned along the way, what I'm trying to perfect in my own life.
- •We were created to experience joy.We wouldn't know and appreciate joy if we didn't know hardship, so be grateful for both. Easier said than done, I know.
- •Try to show kindness in all that you do.Take the high road every time. Being good, serving others doesn't exempt us from challenges in life, but it makes dealing with it easier, and it creates the opportunity for others to love and serve you during those challenges.
- •Lasting happiness doesn't come from objects.Family and loved ones are the most important "things" we have in this life. Love is what transcends this life into the next.
- •Simplicity and Happiness = Contentment and GratitudeDon't fill life with so much that it makes it hard to focus on what's most important.
- •It's never too late…to correct a mistake, try something new, reach out to a friend in need, change your attitude, enjoy a bag of gummy bears. As long as we're alive there's always time to make life more fulfilling.