WHY I'M SCARED TO HAVE A KINDERGARTNER
An open list
- •She may starve.A total grazer, she eats consistently throughout the day. And she eats a big lunch. What will she do on a more rigid and demanding schedule?
- •She may be too scared to stand up to the injustices around her.A tall order, I know.
- •Will her teacher let her use the bathroom when she needs to?
- •She'll grow up too fast.We were at a wedding and the little girls who are her age but already in kindergarten started dancing to Whip/Nae Nae. It was a frightening moment considering my daughter still loves Curious George and Handy Manny.
- •Picturing her having Lockdown drills gives me nightmares.
- •Trying to be friends with kids who aren't interested in being friends with her.
- •She's gonna learn how to cuss.I actually might find this humorous.