BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
BLESS YOU @ChrisK! This is my first list request.
- •High Fidelity - Nick HornbyBecause LISTS, and endless talk of music.
- •Eleanor & Park - Rainbow RowellBecause love really is a mix tape and chubby people fall in love too.
- •Jane Eyre - Charlotte BrontëI want to be loved and valued for my soul, goodness, and intelligence, like Jane.
- •Princess Bride - William GoldmanHilarious banter, sword play, revenge, true love, and the man in black!
- •Anne of Green Gables - L.M. MontgomeryOh give me the vast green hills and the crashing waves against Prince Edward Island.
- •The Night Circus - Erin MorgensternI can imagine myself walking in slow motion into a white, silk tent surrounded by countless dazzling lights, and making so much uninterrupted eye contact with a man.
- •Freckles - Gene Stratton-PorterThe limberlost can only be described as a place of worship. With the offering of loyalty, courage is found, with a return of free and full love.
- •Bossypants - Tina FeyThis likely means Tina Fey hired me as a writer, comedian, and/or musician, of which I'm all three.
- •Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald DahlNo explanation necessary.