Important Thoughts From Today
- •Windy-hair selfies never work out like you imagine they will. They will ruin the sunset behind you.
- •I don't get why the female assistant cooks on Bobby Flay's Throw Down show up to film in, like, schlubby Marino wool sweaters. Give them a themed shirt even for heavens sake. It's almost distracting how little thought goes into it on any side, apparently.
- •My windshield wipers on my '01 Saturn don't seem to work to their necessary level in a good downpour. It makes driving to the airport a real party. Might look into this (probably won't.)
- •The reason it's such an imposition for me to finish my anthropology homework is that it is the exact same assignment each week, swapping out a different region of native peoples. It would be nice to get a curve ball once in a while. I will finish it, haughtily.
- •Every time our world endures a tragedy, we get more desensitized, and then fight over what kind of grief is valid or acceptable. It's heartbreaking, and I have no answer.