Beer & Cheese Pairings That Will Rock Your Body
Beer is amazing. Cheese is amazing. Put 'em together and they're even better. (Pairings courtesy of a university tasting I attended yesterday)
- •Weihenstephaner Original & Apple and Pear CheeseGerman Lager is great with fruity cheese!
- •Hoegaarden White & BucheronBelgian Whites work really well with goat's milk cheese!
- •Founder's Dirty Bastard & Cherry WensleydaleScottish Ale + dry, fruity cheese = DOPE!
- •Silly Sour & Humbolt BlueMost saisons and farmhouse ales are going to be fabulous with stinky cheese!
- •Paulaner Oktoberfest-Märzen & Smoked GoudaGerman Ambers are even better with creamy, smoky cheese!
- •Unibroue La Fin Du Monde & BrieBelgian Tripels and creamy cheeses are a match made in heaven!
- •Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA & GorgonzolaMost hoppy beers are able to stand up to funky cheese!
- •Weihenstephaner Korbinian & Aged GoudaDoppelbacks are amazing with nutty, aged cheese!
- •Odell Cutthroat Porter & Chipotle CheddarPorters and malty beers work nicely with spicy, pungent cheese!
- •Fuller's ESB & White CheddarExtra Strong Bitters are amazing with extra sharp cheese!