*predominantly unimportant, but afflicting nonetheless
- •Why isn't there a more effective way to make red wine in film/tv look like actual red wine?As a society, I feel like we can do better than cranberry juice.
- •Why does Strip Mall Christianity exist?Beige stucco consumer huts sandwiched betwixt MattressFirm and TCBY make me viscerally uncomfortable.
- •Who do people put Mac stickers on their cars?This is commodity fetishism at its finest (thank you for this term, @sswyryt)
- •Why is unnecessary vowel substitution in names a thing?I'm looking at you, Ashlee and Carli.
- •How did 50 Shades ever become a phenomenon?There is far superior erotic art out there in the world.
- •Why do people still wear t-shirts that use phrases like"YOLO" un-inronically?Please exit the gene pool at the shallow end.