I AM HERE FOR YOU
- •if the rhetoric used during this campaign has made you afraid;
- •if you fear for your ability to control your own body, to marry whomever you love, to pursue your dreams;
- •if your voice has been stripped away by the espousal of sexism, racism, and xenophobia;
- •if your commitment to equality, justice, compassion, and love is suffocated by the thick, oppressive air of hostility;
- •if you're struggling to find the words to mitigate the despair on your child's face;
- •if you are made vulnerable by the landscape of America's future;
- •if you feel defeated, heartbroken, and dismayed by the reversal of social progress.
- •You have value. You matter. You are loved. You are the reason that America is ALREADY great.
- •I am here for you. I feel with you. I stand with her.