JACKETS THAT HILLARY CLINTON PROBABLY OWNS
I'm ready for Hillary!! *and for her signature tailored, knee-length, funky jackets*
- •Perfect for an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers in which she talks about snapchatting with her supporters!
- •Stunning with a classy tailored pant and some gloves that she probably knitted herself because she's a grandmother now, y'all!
- •Nothing says, "I'm down with millennial voters" like funky color-blocks!
- •Zig zags draws the eye up to Hill's coiffed new 'do
- •This is refined, classy, and shows up great on camera. Perfect for Skype sessions with Vladimir!
- •Will hide the red wine spills when she binge watches Scandal.
- •Doubles as her night gown!
- •For a rally in New Hampshire, most likely
- •Only to be worn on special occasions, such as when she grabs drinks with Bernie's wife, Jane
- •Ideal for an early morning appearance, such as Live! With Kelly and Michael
- •To be worn on casual everyday outings, such as when she takes Bill on leash to the dog park
- •Glamor. Glitz. Shine. Prepped for a screening of the HBO film Game Change with supporters in Iowa
- •DEBATE READY! Watch out Bernie "Feel the Bern" Sanders and Martin "I'd Tap That" O'Malley!