LUNCH BOXES OF MY YOUTH (AND THEIR CURRENT USES)
I may not have won any popularity awards in public school, but I most definitely won the award for Most Badass Food Carriers. *some pictures found online, as a few of these lunchboxes are still in my parents' home and not currently with me*
- •Human Organ lunchboxJournals I've written in through the years are currently living here. They're vital, just like my organs! Get it?!
- •Sriracha lunchboxThe storage site for the four harmonicas I neglected to learn how to play
- •Dr. Who lunchboxThe current home of every pair of eyeglasses I've ever owned
- •Hello Kitty lunchboxCurrently a storage receptacle for half-empty tubes of lipstick and mascara
- •OG Disney princess lunchboxNow full of birthday cards and thank you notes I've received over the years
- •Peanuts and Co. LunchboxA mix CD graveyard, outfitted with old classics like 'EmmyLiz's Party Mixx' and 'Birthday Tunes!'
- •Wizard of Oz lunchboxEvery school ID I've ever possessed now lays face-down in this plastic box, along with the locks I used on my school lockers
- •The Coolest Star Wars Lunchbox Ever™All of my ticket stubs from concerts, shows, events, and public transportation are stuffed into this little tin box
- •Rosie the Riveter lunchboxLube, condoms, sex toys, etc. This is the fun box for MY fun box, kiddos.