Trends of the late 90s/early 2000s that elicit such phrases as "the good old days" and "way back when"
- •Milky PensPerfect for doodling on the back of construction paper, playing epic MASH games, and making friends
- •Roller BladingI'll bring the new NSYNC cd if you bring the new 98 degrees one. I have a portable Walkman, so we can jam as we blade.
- •TamagotchisSorry Kimmy, I can't go to the mall tonight. My Tamagotchi is in a critical developmental stage and if I don't feed it every hour on the hour it will disintegrate into the great unknown.
- •Slap BraceletsThe only accessory/gift that makes it okay to inflict pain upon another as a sign of selfless love
- •Kid PixDays when you could play this in computer class>>
- •Butterfly Hair ClipsThe cool girls had the ones that were coated in an iridescent film, and the super cool girls had the ones that shed glitter
- •FurbiesYou're not afraid of the dark, you say? What about now that this half-owl-half-hamster is hanging out in the corner with glowing eyes?
- •Whatever the hell these things areTeaching teens to perfect the art of the hand job since 1994
- •Platform sneakersSuggested by @colleenpagaard
- •Pogs and the other part of pogs? Slammers I think?Suggested by @colleenpagaard
- •Ring toss.Oddly enough, I can still remember how it felt pressing those buttons.Suggested by @khaleesi
- •Moon ShoesMini trampolines on your feet? Entertainment for hours.Suggested by @brykelley