SERIAL KILLER BEHAVIOR
Performing any of the following actions will make me 122% more likely to believe that you may, in fact, be a serial killer.
- •Choosing the middle seat on airplanes
- •Calling Kleenex "facial tissues"
- •Snacking on toasted white bread with unsalted butter
- •Advocating for the utilization of finely pruned shrubbery in Western landscaping
- •Owning a pickup truck for use in a large metropolitan area
- •Stocking up on firewood during the summer months
- •Procuring a hefty collection of fine antique bird cages
- •Pruning bonsai trees in soft indoor lighting
- •Having a perfectly organized Tupperware drawer
- •Eating hamburgers without ketchup, mustard, or mayo