"THEY FRIED WHAT?!" HOUSTON RODEO EDITION
The world's largest rodeo is in full swing here in Houston! That means it's time to see what zany carny foods the Texas chefs have fried up this year.
- •Deep-fried Pop-tartsImagine all your favorite flavors oozing out the side of a sprinkles-covered dough pocket. This is my religion.
- •Deep-fried Nutellamy preferred method of Nutella consumption is still half-naked, sitting in bed, out of the jar, with a spoon
- •Fried Sweet Teabecause humanity is dead
- •Deep-fried S'moresI'd like this to be the next Girl Scout Cookie flavor. Who do I talk to about making that happen?
- •Deep-fried bacon-wrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cupswill turn your blood into sludge, but tasty as HELL
- •Fried Sriracha Ballsneeded to milk one of the cows hanging around inside to combat the spice, but eventually opted against it.
- •Loaded baked potato stuffed with deep-fried Mac n cheesealso known as 'deep-fried regret'
- •Deep-fried strawberry shortcakea Texas fair classic. Nothing new here.
- •Pickle Frieswhen you want both pickles and fries but can't make up your mind...
- •Deep-fried SnickersI peaked the moment I ate this. It's all been downhill since.
- •Texas-fried chicken in a waffle conesweet God, this is so wrong and so right
- •Fried avocados with chile con quesoTexas is sucking the nutrition out of fresh produce like a true champ
- •Fried PB&Ja great way to jazz up school lunches!
- •Fried Kool-Aid Ballsfor when your mouth gets tired of consuming it through a straw in liquid form
- •Deep-fried Cadbury Eggall I need in this life of sin. Don't bother showing up this year, Easter Bunny. You've been out-performed.
- •Deep-fried chocolate-covered bacontoo sweet for Ron Swanson; just right for me
- •Deep-fried butterwe're all going to hell, y'all
- •Fried biscuits and gravyevery Texan's dream