THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
thanks for the fun request, @BWN_7 !
- •Every non-fiction novel I've startedboredom strikes 2/3 of the way through
- •Cheese traysdon't worry, Swiss. You're not my favorite, but I won't let you be lonely.
- •Meditation sessionsmy brain wanders and my fingers fidget
- •My attempts to nurture and sustain a vegetable gardenI have a knack for killing tomatoes
- •My collection of short poemsa work in fucking progress for five years now
- •Most paintings I've begunthe longer I sit with them, the more unfinished they feel
- •Season 1, no matter how fiercely I detest the Pilotgotta give it the old college try
- •That album a friend or co-worker recommendedso I can honestly and intelligently discuss something that matters to someone else
- •Bowls of spaghetti, soup, and cerealI just really like seeing my reflection in the bottom of the bowl to be honest