WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?
- •Bowls of glass that produce FIRECommonly found in front of upscale Japanese restaurants and in rich folks' backyards. These amaze me and are most definitely SORCERY🔮
- •I Can't Believe it's Not Butter™But how is this actually NOT butter? Had me fooled. SORCERY I SAY! ⚡️
- •Miniature horsesToo adorable to be a product of this realm. This is sorcery, friends. 🔮
- •AirplanesStill amazed by these. Still confused about the physics behind them. Still 100% sure that sorcery is the reason.
- •CactiDo not require water for survival; can grow in tiny mason jars at hipsters' weddings OR in the middle of the Sonoran Desert. SORCERY!
- •Waterproof Band-AidsUnsure of the science behind these, but they're virtually indestructible. Bound to be sorcery.