Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thank you for this @TQ. When I was younger I had to take a lot of medical tests that included needing to drink a lot of Gatorade with medicine/ special dye in it beforehand (I don't know, I'm not a scientist) so yellow and green is ruined for me forever.
- 1.Glacier IceLight blue
- 3.ClearOr murky white I guess? It's another something ice flavor.
- •Straight, cis, white dudes
- •"Make America Kate Again"This Kate
- •"Say no to youth in Asia!"Yikes, someone misheard euthanasia!
- •"Jack in the Box killed my mother!"This was rejected because Jack is the head of the fast food mob.
I am a genie, granting you the wish of looking like any celebrity. 🔮
Criticizing young women for taking selfies is misogynistic. Selfies are a way for people to take charge of their identities. You may not enjoy taking them or posting them, but you certainly don't get to call women names for doing so. Add your selfies! I won't call you narcissistic OR prey on women 20 years my junior!
- •PS I worked on a project with the rape crisis center I worked with where women took selfies and captioned them with how it felt to look at themselves, and be the ones taking the photo.It was powerful. If you believe this is narcissistic, you are a bad person.
- •Oh here's me! I actually really like myself.But maybe I'm just narcissistic?
- •Can you tell its a selfie ?!!Ugh I should have blurred my collarbones right ??Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
Celebrity alpaca farmer @combatdavey and I started a podcast last week. We just released the second episode. The following is a list of reasons you should listen to it.
- •We talk about books.
- •We discuss the tomfoolery of sixth grade teachers.
- •I talk about my love for historical fiction.
Show offs were, and still are, the worst. I mention this on mine and @combatdavey new podcast, Old Me.
- •When my brother and I were little, we had a rating system of who was a show off and who wasn't.
- •It continued into businesses, entertainment, and even food.
- •I don't know how to explain a show off.
- •I was like...
- •And he was like...
- •And I was like...