THINGS I FEEL WEARING THIS HAT
@erikaaa hates my vibe when I wear my favorite hat. I got it a couple months ago and it changed my life.
- •When I was a young baby girl, my ears were not proportionate to my head.I looked like this in hats. The Yankees played great that year.
- •Of course, some hats I rocked.Lookin' good with my baby bro.
- •Okay maybe I didn't rock this.Kinda wish I still had this hat.
- •I've always been very graceful.
- •Here's another. I wore a lot of hats as a kid.Emily- cute! Damn right, mom.
- •Anyway, I took a break from hats.Until I bought this one a couple years ago. It's a good hat, just not the look I want. Picture story: my niece, June, was going through a phase where she demanded all pictures were of her only. But I wanted one with both of them, so Theo and I snuck behind her.
- •Here's me in a scarf.@brittscott took this of me at Coachella. I was downing vodka from a plastic handle. I'm a very, very classy desert woman.
- •MY HAT❤️I bought this before a cruise I went on for my bffs birthday. I put it on and knew it was meant to be.
- •I feel like an Instagram girl.The kind of girl who wears caps. And just provides hat inspo to the world. Look how confident this Mormon mom blogger I follow is! HAT. INSPO.
- •@erikaaa says I look like a Newport Beach mom.Or like a celeb going to Trader Joes, and just wants some privacy. I send her pics of me in my hat.
- •With my hat, I feel confident.You're not gonna get me down, world.