TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
I don't really like my birthday.
- •I'm 26.
- •I'm grateful that I'm healthy.
- •I'm grateful for my friends who swooped in to scoop me up off the floor after I told them I needed them.
- •I'm laying in bed and my best friend is making me breakfast.
- •Because she's a gem of a woman.
- •I am grateful that I have resources to reach out to when I need help.
- •I know I can't go through shit all alone.
- •That's what got me here in the first place.
- •I'm grateful for the sky and the birds and coffee and warm hands.
- •I'm grateful that my mom calls me on my birthday and sings happy birthday to me.
- •I know that my heart is kind and my mind is clear, and that I will get to see Paris someday.
- •I know that in the end the only steps that matter are the ones you take all by yourself.(Thanks to The Weepies)