Recipes to Die For
Most of these recipes can be found on my Pinterest page. Some of them have been modified to what foods I currently have in my house. Yum yum!
- •Teriyaki-glazed Salmon
- •Parmesan Balsamic roasted broccoli (side dish)One serving: Includes about one cup of roasted broccoli, two tablespoons of balsamic reduction sauce (which can be substituted with balsamic vinegar and brown sugar), two tablespoons of olive oil, and parmesan cheese.
- •Haddock with breadcrumbs and... Freshly squeezed orange juice!Surprisingly delicious and flavorful af.
- •The infamous skillet-cookie with vanilla ice cream
- •Brown sugar & garlic chicken lettuce wrapsI added quinoa, black beans, cheese (either feta or goat), and lo mein crunchies with the chicken and put it all in a lettuce wrap. Mm mm mmmm.
- •Honey-garlic roasted cherry tomatoesFANTASTIC SIDE DISH. Roasted cherry tomatoes are always so juicy & delicious!!!
- •Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai.
- •Homemade CheesecakesFound via "Tasty": step by step guides to making homemade cheesecake with tons of different flavor options! Cheesecake rocks!
- •Trader Joe's Gluten Free Brownie MixI shamefully admit that I don't make these from scratch. I add an egg or two and some butter... Easy as 1-2-3. But for a gluten-free mix, these brownies are kick-ass. Warning: also deadly and highly addictive. I could eat the whole batch in one sitting!