Good Things to Repeat to Yourself in Times of Trouble
Some of my fav pithy aphorism-type comments bout life that make me want to keep going, and hopefully you too! Life can be hard and stressful and annoying as f, but it can also be strangely wonderful and great things can and will happen to you!
- •Don't sweat the small stuff
- •You're doing fine, no one ever has everything figured out anyway
- •Do your best, no one can ask anything more!
- •Don't ever let anyone bring you down
- •Choose to be kind
- •It's not the end of the world (unless it is, in which case - try to find supplies and team up with someone physically stronger than you)
- •Try one more time! Keep trying! Keep pushing even when you're tired, just don't give up
- •Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can
- •Love with all your heart!
- •Stay humble and work hard. You do you. Remain authentic to who you are and let the rest come easy.
- •Feel deeply. The good, the bad and the ugly - allow yourself to feel it. Don't let the world make you hard.
- •Love yourself first. Fall in love with who you are. You are a very cool person with so many admirable traits and qualities!
- •Be the person your dog thinks you are.
- •This too shall pass! Keep moving. Keep struggling. Keep trying!
- •Don't settle. Figure out what it is you want and go get it! Don't let the world convince you its unattainable. You can make anything happen, you are a magician!
- •Realize what's worth it and what's not. Expend your effort wisely. Your instincts are probably right. Follow them! You're doing fine.