Nicholas Sparks Movies, Ranked
Also known as those movie posters with two attractive people whose faces are almost, but not quite touching
- 1.NotebookClassic. Perfect. Timeless. NOAH AND ALLIE Y'ALL.
- 2.A Walk to RememberThis movie is almost too sad, but manages to be just adorable enough to make up for all the sadness. Landon Carter, y'all. Plus there's a good soundtrack.
- 3.Safe HavenTwo words: Josh Duhamel. This is such a cute movie and the book is also very good. Had sort of a thriller vibe, which was cool. Makes me want to move to a little town by the coast and spend my days fishing or something.
- 4.The Lucky OneZac Efron lookin GOOOOD. while not as heart touching as a walk to remember or as timeless as the notebook, the lucky one provides a cute love story set in yet another adorable small town vibe with yet another gorgeous old farmhouse.
- 5.The Longest RideThis one surprised me. Clint Eastwood's son is almost too hot, which is one of those ridiculous first-world problems for sure. I liked the mingling of two stories. Also reminded me a lot of Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises" due to a weird combination of unlikely parallels.
- 6.The Last SongNot my favourite, but definitely watch-able. (I feel like that was rude. It's watch-able. Is there a worse thing to say about a movie? Gah). Anyway. It has Greg Kinnear which more than makes up for Ronnie's angst in the beginning. It just wasn't believable for me - a beach and a shirtless Liam Hemsworth? Who could be mad at that?
- 7.Dear JohnI really don't like this one. I don't even know why but it just didn't do it for me. DEAR JOHN? More like Dear Yawn. I feel like that was also rude. This is why I don't write movie reviews.