Things I Probably Spend Way Too Much Time On
But then, what is time except an arbitrary human-made structure? Am I wasting time or is there even any time to waste?
- •My lipstickI will seriously try and perfect my lipstick for at least five to ten minutes. Is this shade too red? Better start over.
- •Choosing between two items of clothing that are ALMOST identicalBut they're not quite identical. So I must make some hard choices. Do I like the black tshirt with the v neck...or do I like the black tshirt with the SCOOP neck?
- •Worrying about things I can't changeThis list just got real.
- •My eyelinerBack to the superficial. The cat eye is an art form, I swear.
- •Social mediaI will spend so much time on Facebook I start to hate myself.
- •Making to-do listsI really only make these lists to avoid the stuff I put on my todo list.
- •Parking spotsI will drive around for way longer than necessary while choosing a parking spot to find the "perfect" one. Usually ends up with someone else taking the spot is passed over and me silently regretting my life choices.
- •Micro analyzing things that people say to meHe said "fine". Does that mean he is, or is he actually mad? What does it MEAN?