THINGS I'D RESCUE FROM MY BURNING APARTMENT
This reminds me I should get renter's insurance
- 1.ComputerMainly for my music and pictures. Not to mention I have some really trendy stickers on the front which make me seem way more indie than I actually am.
- 2.Nike Air Max ZerosBecause like my Dad once told me, swag starts from the ground up.
- 3.Michael Kors gold watchI'm not always there when you call. But I'm always on time.
- 4.My University of Virginia letterman's jacketWahoowa.
- 5.Cast Iron SkilletYou can replace a kitchen, but you can't replace the years of seasoning in that skillet by one of Pittsburgh finest underground chefs, Paul Matthews.
- 6.Pittsburgh Marathon Finisher's MedalBecause how else will people (who don't have Facebook/haven't seen the entire album of pictures I posted) know that I ran a marathon?
- 7.If I have time.