FAST FOOD PLACES, RANKED
These are restaurants that either have a drive thru or could be found connected to a gas station or truck stop. No Chipotle or anything similar on here.
- 1.Taco BellThe best. Don't argue, just accept.
- 2.Taco CabanaTexas specific. Homemade tortillas AND some have margaritas and beer.
- 3.In N OutObviously.
- 4.WhataburgerAgain, Texas/South specific. Their ketchup and honey butter is so well received that you can buy it in the holy grail of Texas grocery stores, HEB.
- 5.McDonaldsA classic and the best breakfast under $5. @mindy knows what's up.
- 6.Pop EyesForget the chicken...the biscuits!!! Red beans and rice!!
- 7.Chik-Fil-ABad politics, really good chicken sandwich.
- 8.SonicSo. Many. Drink. Options.
- 9.Wendy'sWe used to go there every Friday after middle school let out. ***~**memoriez~**~**
- 10.Jack in the BoxCurly fries. Sourdough Jack. That is all.
- 11.Dairy QueenFood is meh but ice cream is 👍👍
- 12.KFCFine to stop at if there's not a whole lot else, but I won't make a special trip.
- 13.Panda ExpressOnce a year or so I get a craving for Panda Express. Then I go there and feel like I'm dying for the rest of the day.
- 14.SubwayEverything tastes like cardboard. I don't even think it deserves a place on the list, but some people love it. So, it gets last place.