FAST FOOD PLACES, RANKED
These are restaurants that either have a drive thru or could be found connected to a gas station or truck stop. No Chipotle or anything similar on here.
- •Taco BellThe best. Don't argue, just accept.
- •Taco CabanaTexas specific. Homemade tortillas AND some have margaritas and beer.
- •In N OutObviously.
- •WhataburgerAgain, Texas/South specific. Their ketchup and honey butter is so well received that you can buy it in the holy grail of Texas grocery stores, HEB.
- •McDonaldsA classic and the best breakfast under $5. @mindy knows what's up.
- •Pop EyesForget the chicken...the biscuits!!! Red beans and rice!!
- •Chik-Fil-ABad politics, really good chicken sandwich.
- •SonicSo. Many. Drink. Options.
- •Wendy'sWe used to go there every Friday after middle school let out. ***~**memoriez~**~**
- •Jack in the BoxCurly fries. Sourdough Jack. That is all.
- •Dairy QueenFood is meh but ice cream is 👍👍
- •KFCFine to stop at if there's not a whole lot else, but I won't make a special trip.
- •Panda ExpressOnce a year or so I get a craving for Panda Express. Then I go there and feel like I'm dying for the rest of the day.
- •SubwayEverything tastes like cardboard. I don't even think it deserves a place on the list, but some people love it. So, it gets last place.