Already on li.st? Open in app.
A place to vent.
- •"A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to shake things up, show you true love, and stand up to you in ways no one else ever has. They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn't only peaches and cream it's roses with thorns." -anonymousEverything started to fall apart. Slowly in the beginning, then all at once.
- •Literally everything in my life that once made me happy disappeared.
- •It's the worst feeling in the world when you don't have control over your own body or mind. Your brain feels like it's on fire.
- •ActressI've always wanted to act. Ever since I was little.
- •EntrepreneurMaybe one day open up my own little shop. Selling artisanal treasures.
- •TravelerI'd love to see the world. All of it.
Good day with a side of dizziness
- •I made an omelette with mushrooms, spinach, onion and goat cheese. 🍳👌🏻
- •I booked a flight to Florida! 🍊🌞
- •Went to 10th Ave Burrito with Mike and his coworkers for Taco Tuesday. All you can eat tacos for $12.00. 🌮🌮🌮
- •Sunlight on the wall
- •Mike in Christmas lights
- •It's been 2 months since I fainted and couldn't talk or move my arms and legs which brought me to the ER. All of my blood work and tests came back normal. Spent four days in the hospital. I haven't been able to walk normally and haven't felt comfortable driving or working again due to the dizziness and other symptoms I'm having.Venting
- •All of the tests and blood work the cardiologist did came back normal. Yet, my appearance is very pale, veins are sticking out more, dizzy when standing, legs feel numb/ heavy on and off throughout the day, brain fog, and I feel fatigue and exhausted for no reason. Next step is to see another neurologist for more testing.Results
- •Booked a one way flight to southwest Florida to try to clear my head and just focus on healing and spending time with my Dad and Stepmom. Hopefully this will help me mentally and physically, because I honestly don't know what to do anymore and feel like I'm falling apart.Sunshine state