Thoughts and feelings
A place to vent.
- •"A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to shake things up, show you true love, and stand up to you in ways no one else ever has. They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn't only peaches and cream it's roses with thorns." -anonymousEverything started to fall apart. Slowly in the beginning, then all at once.
- •Literally everything in my life that once made me happy disappeared.
- •It's the worst feeling in the world when you don't have control over your own body or mind. Your brain feels like it's on fire.
- •He told me that he's grumpy all the time and I always had a way of cheering him up and making him see the happiness in life.
- •I used to be fearless. But now I'm always afraid of big change, but I just need to do it.
- •We're going to remain friends and I'll always love him. He was my soulmate.
- •When I first met him, he was a vegan and he was a happy person.
- •It was the weirdest/ hardest breakup because we both love each other so much and always will. And it hurt like hell.
- •I'm realizing I wanted out of that relationship months ago. I just didn't know how to end it without hurting him and feared the unknown. In the end, he hurt me more than anyone else.
- •He just got lost in himself and his mind.
- •He's blaming it all on him saying the only thing in life that made him happy is me.
- •"It feels as if an important part of your body and soul is missing. And you want to know the whereabouts of that missing “part”, because you feel that you can’t live without it."