Why does Emily go to the grocery store as often as she does?
This is not a list but rather a quiz
- •Because she is desperate for human interaction in the form of trying to maneuver her cart around the person who is standing and staring at his phone in the exact only path between the onions and the seasonal fruits
- •Because she loves the smell of the fish counter mingling with industrial cleaner
- •Because she is committed to buying fresh, seasonally appropriate foods without creating waste
- •Because she met her oldest, truest love in the freezer entree aisle of a Harris Teeter and the sweet memory of it is the only thing that gets her through each day since his tragic death
- •Because she is disorganized and can't just make one effing list to get her through more than a few days at a time