A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts.
- •JanuaryPhoto of my mom's backyard. That sky though.
- •FebruaryThis isn't my dog. It's my sister's dog, Cali. But we hang out a bunch. And I don't have a dog so I consider her mine.
- •MarchApparently I took 0 pictures in March. The only one I had was this which I posted in honor of this King's birthday. He is an American treasure and all that matters.
- •AprilMy first soft boiled egg! Check that on point consistency.
- •MayWent down to the Barnegat light house on LBI with my mom and sister for Mother's Day.
- •JuneMy haul from the library book sale. 50¢ for paperbacks and $1 for hardcovers. I took this picture during the 30 minutes that I was waiting for my mother to finish looking. After this, my mother posed with a lot of statues. This is represented in an earlier list.
- •JulyDogsitting. Super chill dog.
- •AugustWent to Longwood Gardens in PA. The have been voted as having the nicest bathroom in America.
- •SeptemberProof of the one time I actually woke up early enough to catch the sunrise over the Atlantic.
- •OctoberWent to see Billy Joel as part of the New Yorker Festival. He was great and played a bunch of songs and took requests and made me love him more if at all possible.
- •NovemberThanksgiving happened and I actually changed out of my yoga pants for it.
- •DecemberI got Cali a sweater for Christmas. She actually seemed pretty ok with it!