BOOKS I DIDN'T READ IN 2015
Inspired by everyone's lists of the books they finished in 2016, I thought I would make a list of all of the books that I started but didn't finish in 2015. I'll try and be better in 2016.
- •All the Light We Cannot SeeI've started and stopped this book 3 times since I got it in March. It's beautiful and I've really loved what I have read so far. Why did I stop reading it? I really don't know.
- •Not That Kind of GirlLove what I have read so far. But I finished Section 1 and picked up something else that I'm still working on. I will finish!
- •Theodore Roosevelt's Letters to His ChildrenReally interesting reading the personal letters of one of my favorite historical figures. Took it along for a long train ride and haven't picked it up since. I'll finish it next time I'm on a train.
- •The DaVinci CodeAm I the only person left that hasn't read this book? I read the first two chapters then I guess something happened.
- •Where the Sidewalk EndsBought this to try and bring back some 2nd grade feelings. I used to take this book out of the school library every week. I read the first few poems and was bummed that I didn't remember them so I stopped.
- •The Girl Who Played With FireI think I've read the first 50 pages of this book 3 times over the past few years.
- •Brideshead RevisitedI've restarted this book every year since 2013. Each year I get a little further. Maybe 2016 is my year.
- •Little WomenDid the musical so I thought I would be a good little actor and read the source material. This thing is thick though!
- •Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.This seems to be the book I bring with me whenever I take a long car ride with my family. That doesn't happen often.
- •Tiny Beautiful ThingsSo moving. But too moving at times. I can only handle so much at a time.
- •PurityI'm working on it. I'm almost done. Why are these chapters so long?