What I Did During My Very Brief Trip to NYC Today
I live pretty close to the city so I'm lucky enough to take some day trips a couple times a year.
- •Met up with a friend from Queens who I haven't seen in like 8 months.She hadn't changed a bit!
- •Got some sick falafel
- •Walked across the Brooklyn bridgeIt was cold but beautiful!
- •Sat in Starbucks for an hour to charge my phone.
- •Contemplated going to the Met but realized it was closing in about an hour and I was all the way downtown so I didn't go ha.
- •Went to Caracas Arepa bar in the East villageIt was very good. Would recommend.
- •Went to see a stand-up show at the UCB theatre in the east villageJon Ronson was there and he told a story about emotionally damaging his son. Very funny show!
- •Took the subway to Grand Central feeling super tired.Then we had to wait an hour for our train to depart! I drank some tea from Shake Shack and felt exhausted.
- •Finally(!) got on the train and now I'm listening to David Bowie and writing this list.